In the last 30 years of working with clients, I keep coming back to these six principles to guide the work I do with clients:
1. Make Conscious Choices. Once you’re clear about what you want, it’s easier to make conscious choices. Conscious choices = power.
2. Dare to Dream Big. You can have what you want, even if you’ve been taught to believe that you can’t. The sky’s the limit.
3. “No” is Not a Dirty Word. You’ll learn to set boundaries. This will mean sometimes disappointing others but being true to yourself.
4. Life Doesn’t Have to Be Hard. Life is an adventure in which we’re always discovering, growing, and evolving.
5. Focus on What You Want. We’ll practice how to do this so that you can stay tuned for the results you want.
6. Communicate Authentically. You’ll learn to listen with full attention and say what’s in your heart.